Thursday, September 19, 2013

Blast from the Past

Pictures that didn't make it to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

Ultimate Throwback... 




Reason: (BTS for a photoshoot) Make up too heavy... lots of bronzer.. this was the concept of the photoshoot then by Joseph Nunez

(this was taken from a laptop after the make-over. the actual edited version turned out pretty good though)



Reason: We didn't invite 1 friend who's part of our circle ( it was so insensitive to be posting a pic of this gathering)






Imortal Taping ( somewhere in Binangonan- I was about to surprise everyone for my stint at that teleserye.. but soon enough-- links of my appearance in the show surfaced on Facebook.. hahaha




at the office of my then handler Mark Tanala of Xquisite Management after their make-up test.. Me and make-ups have a long time battle



AWKWARD





this pose just didn't work for me.. lol







(Holy Cow) I was all smile-- but there is definitely something wrong with this pic...haha


and with Coolai- pre facebook era (fresh from college)


and some more to be added SOON!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...