Wednesday, November 13, 2013

ACT



A lot of us have been hesitant to donate because of past experiences where only a small amount trickles-down to the needy. Although I understand this hesitancy, I refuse to accept it. I should then be more vigilant rather than lose hope. For when the time comes for me to be in need, even a trickle of help may save my life.



IF YOU CAN BUDGET FOR THIS:
















then this should be easy peasy:

Text RED<space>AMOUNT
to 2899 (Globe) or 4143 (Smart)

Globe: 5, 25, 100, 300, 500 or 1000
Smart: 10, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500 or 1000


You can also drop your donation to any Jollibee and McDonald's Stores, and even your nearest 7-11 and Cebuana Lhuiller outlets.

Let me close this with a part from the Divine Mercy prayer: "help me o Lord that my heart may be merciful so that i myself will see the sufferings of my neighbor. i will refuse my heart to no one. i will be sincere even with those who i know will abuse my kindness. And i will lock myself up in the most merciful heart of Jesus. i will bear my own suffering in silence. may your mercy, O Lord, rest upon me. "


I'm glad the Holy Spirit is working upon us, as His instruments to bring hope to the hopeless. Thank you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...