Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lasang Pinoy: Kamay Kainan


Kamay Kainan
Location: Trinoma Mall
G/F Trinoma, North Ave., Quezon City
(02) 916-7178

It was a Sunday and we ( me, Jeff and Ed) were suppose to dine in at Vikings SM The Block but opted not to because of the long waiting time. I suggested to try out Kamay Kainan because I had a good dining experience at this restaurant- we celebrated my nephew Castiel Jadene's Christening at their branch in Kalayaan Avenue and Filipino Food will always be the best food. So we moved to the neighbor that is TRINOMA and dine at Kamay Kainan.

Kamay Kainan offers Eat-All-You-Can at its most affordable rate. With just PhP270.00 per head, you get to Enjoy a wide selection of native Filipino dishes such as Adobo, Sinigang, Binagoongan, Kaldereta, Tinolang Manok, Kare-Kare, Tokwa’t Baboy, and more. Plus, your authentic Pinoy foodtrip comes complete with unlimited soups, sizzlers, main dishes, vegetables, rice, and desserts (home-made sorbetes).


bibo bayona, kamay kainan, foodblog, blogger

bibo bayona, kamay kainan, foodblog, blogger


bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
I was joined by my 2 foodtrip buddies Jeff and Edwin.


With the exception of a very noisy group of teenagers next to our table, which made Ed schooled and scolded them- they were a bit embarrassed- because another group of conservative adults (hahaha) also complained them to the manager, it was still a pleasant dining experience. I didn't mind. I was so focus on finishing my third plate as evident on how bloated I am on the picture. (Trust me, I spent hours running at the treadmill the next day)

Until our next foodtrip adventure,

Bibo



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...