Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Weekend in Baguio

Oh, hello people!!!

I spent last weekend in Baguio and I was feeling a bit sporty one Saturday because I knew I was going to have an adventure at Camp John Hay. 
I know I have a lot of making up to do because I have not been blogging for months now.  I remember I was on a blogging spree on the onset of this year. But I am working on something that I will soon let you know guys! I am just as excited. Something that I am so passionate about.

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona, Forever21man
I was a bit 'emo' during my stay because the last time I came here I was on a date with someone. Haha. I was being haunted by an old fling.

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona, Forever21man
What I am wearing: TOP : Sweatshirt from Forever21Man, BOTTOM: Jogging Pants from Forever21Man Shoes: Nike Accessories: Folded&Hung Bracelets

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona, Forever21man
All set for an adventure at TREE TOP ADVENTURE (Camp John Hay)

I'd say, always be an observer each time you travel. There are so much to learn and gain from each journey. 
Until then,

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...