Tuesday, October 14, 2014

XTERA GALA NIGHT


Once again, I had a great time hosting our corporate event. It was a great time seeing my colleagues in their formal wear. And I took it as an opportunity for me as well to dress up like a gentleman.



The Outfit:


The Hair & Make-Up
Abbet & Mike in Action of the Abbet & Co. You can visit their facebook page here: Abbet & Co.
 (their team is responsible for the hair & make up of a television show Katipunan via GMA7 and the indie movie 1st ko si 3rd. They have an upcoming project Ilustrado, a primetime soap via GMA7)


The Stage

(Event Venue is at One Cafe & Events Place, 6/F One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas cor. Meralco St., Pasig City)


with my co-hosts Venus & Kim


The Look


In Action



Until our next adventure.

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...