Sunday, October 7, 2012

My name says what it means...

I’m a very open minded person, easily beleaguered by thoughts on the gravity of love. I’m also a closet case Neil Gaiman fan and I HATE it when people judge me, misjudge me. Try to know me first before you say something. In that way both of us won’t encounter hurt and the ramification of being judgmental. I care so much that my heart bleeds for nothing. We all walk the long road. It is up to us on what we make of it. We become what we think about. Mediocrity, pain, suffering, ridicule and to anything that turns us into reed, indignant and self destructive individuals which we are truly not. Picture yourself as a beaker and these incessant distaste of a concoction are an amalgam that keeps you of worth and purpose. Let it not shackle us and render us useless. Let it not break us as well. It’s really the laughter that helps us endure the unavoidable and not the tears. But we do learn a great deal from them. A damn lot! Every road has an end. Whatever its length it’s bound to end. We have to grip the ironies of life in our own way and be embolden by it. I aint a faker nor one out to take advantage of anyone for whatever reason, nor do I put up a front just to please expectations of anyone. What you see is what you get…if I like you then you would become a friend, if not, then I would simply avoid you as I choose not to hurt anybody if I could help it. I end this by simple words from my dear father: “To see the world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a WILD FLOWER, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and Eternity in an hour.” - William Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...