Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bibo Bibo, Bakit ka nag b-BLOG?








(photos during my college days i was about 19 and 20 years old here.. few of the surviving photos i have left after i lost my old laptop)



Repost from my other Blogsite http://bibobayona.tumblr.com (dated 4 months ago)




My baby entry. ( This is exciting….)

Ahem. Mic Test!


Alright.


The truth is, i took up creative writing in college in UPdil and here i am struggling what to post as my first blog entry.






So why BLOG? Ok- let me start by answering that question and what motivates me to do this. I do think that we all are capable of moments of brilliance or even just thought-provoking insights, and many a times I find that mine go unexpressed. Which is a shame, because there are probably people out there who feel the same as you. Blogging would give me such a platform, finding people who are like me, or better yet, finding people who disagree with me and can express an opposite opinion that I otherwise would not have considered otherwise.
I guess I basically look for an exchange of opinions from people who are willing to share their views without fear of reproach or being judged. And that is probably why I will blog.


I like to write, and convince something out of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...