Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bibo's Corner

Last May 2013 I opened a small shop in Shopwise Araneta Center Cubao, such a tiny shop for garments, accessories and some PX goods pitted against Shopwise itself and big and bigger shops within Araneta Center. I've been asked  "Are you out of your mind? How Can you even compete?" Yet as stubborn as I am, I pushed through with my plans. You see; selling is really part of my being. And as always I am up for the challenge--- even if it seemed daunting.

We had struggles at first, but hey we're on our 4th month now, we managed to survive through the help of my sales staff Kathy and Gladys.

We don't sell items that you can find inside the Shopwise department store.

More than the money, it's really the passion for selling and trading for that matter--- as you get these items from your suppliers and pass it on to your customers. And being inspired by the mind of the youngsters who made it big from starting small to do what they do.

If you happen to be in Cubao do check out our shop--- I have a pretty assistant that will help you with your needs. Ciao!


Picture during our 1st month of operation with Kathy, our sales staff


Some of the items on display



with my sister Em, who helps me choose the merchandise



3 comments:

  1. bibo's corner is the name of the shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my DTI is registered as such.. no-brainer-- was really in a hurry when i applied for a permit to operate.. so yeah.. hehe.. any suggestions though? im open @jc

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually it sounds great for me, kinda catchy. good luck to your new venture and i would love to check that out some time. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...