Friday, January 31, 2014

BREAKFAST AT Tourné

Tourné by Chef Sandralyn
Location; Unit 5 and 6, The Fort Strip
7th Ave. cor. 26th St.
Bonifacio Global City
Tel: 555-0267

Mikah, whom I introduced in my previous blog has been my on-again-off-again gym mate buddy. Here we are on our post work-out meal just across Fitness First The Fort Strip; Tourné. This resto combines the intimacy of a neighborhood establishment with the quality of a semi-fine dining restaurant, an atmosphere that is approachable and distinctive yet unpretentious.


bibo, bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger

bibo, bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
The mandatory FB check-in status. haha

bibo, bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
I love breakfast food, I just don't love the look of my eyes vis-a-vis morning sunshine.

bibo, bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger

bibo, bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger

bibo, bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
American Breakfast ( French Toast with Maple Syrup along  with Sweet & Spicy Bacon and Sunny Side-up Eggs)

Until our next bibo adventure foodies,

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...