Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Tara sa Market Market


 A place that offers the vibe of a Sunday market freshness keeping the characteristics of a commercial space, Market Market was my favorite place when my office was still in Taguig. So it was a bit of nostalgia when I visited this place again.

Its themed retail zones, fruit and flowers market, and a regional food and hawker’s area recreate the souk while still providing the basic needs one expects.

 Let's roam around....



My Choices on this visit:

Dizon Farms' version of a Fro-yo bar: FRUTTIYOGURT. What makes this special is it blends the fruit and the yogurt together. Most of the Froyo bars offer plain yogurt with your choice of toppings.

Buddy's Pansit  Lucban;
Don't forget to add their special vinegar to your order of pancit!

Buko Juice each day keeps the doctor away :-)



Oh boy, I missed doing this. More posts to come,

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...