Monday, February 2, 2015

I am Here!

I really don't know how to begin my first entry for 2015. I've been neglecting my blog in the past couple of months and I feel the need to update this.

Well, a lot of things happened. And I mean a lot.

I have a lot of backlogs. I spent my Christmas and New Year in my hometown in Samar. I promise that I will make a blog entry about the whole trip, so I hope that you will look forward to it.

I had an awesome year-end party with Xtera.

And I am starting my new year with so much hope because finally, I will be doing what I love most. I will also going to update you guys about it.

For now, let me share with you the photoshoot I had with Joseph Nunez before I left Manila for my Holiday Vacation with my family.






Until then,

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...