Monday, October 29, 2012

in love with plaid


My love affair with plaid began when I was still in elementary. I remember being teased as a Samar cowboy. My mother who’s my first fashion influence ( also to my other sibs) once told me that you just cannot go wrong with plaid. Plaid has been virtually popular in EVERY fashion season throughout the year.
With plaid, it create a timeless and unique look, whether you are out on a date, clubbin, havin coffee, relaxin at home
 One Saturday Night out at Resorts World Manila


Partying in Boracay

Chillin at my friend's Bar

Clubbin at Republiq

Lunch-date at Texas Roadhuse, Boni high Street
Night-out

 roadtrip for Brekky in Tagaytay
 Food trippin at the Fort Strip (Pier One)
 Lazy day at my pad
 Photoshoot
 Auditioning for an indie movie
 Briefing with the photog
 a party with rima otswani
 Family Day

quick stopped-by at Subic Bay
 
guested on TV


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...