Tuesday, April 22, 2014

SUMMER BLUES

Finally a fashion post!!!

My friend Joseph told me that the Style section  is the most neglected part of my blog considering that this is his most anticipated post as well. aheemm ( this is the part where it's our joint effort by the way---him being my photog and me; model wannabe hahaha) . As a self-confessed foodie, I am really inclined into doing food blog than anything else.

So here we are in another Summer photoshoot at BGC.

It was almost sunset and we're glad we still have a great sunlight for outside photography. I am very happy with the result of this fun shoot with Joseph.

About this Style:

Uniqlo Poloshirts has been my staples eversince it hit Manila Market. Style is just so basic and classic and there is something about their fabric that is very comfortable to wear.

I paired it with Penshoppe walking shorts and Top-sider shoes.

I hope you like the ensemble.

(added accessories: Sunnies; Calvin Klein Eyewear, Coat: by Zaraman)


Bibo Bayona, IamBibobayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBibobayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBibobayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBibobayona


Photography: Joseph Nunez
Location: BGC, The Fort Taguig

Until our next adventure and remember to always believe in yourself. Have faith in your abilities! "Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...