Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday's Best: Dad's Megamall

What a tiring week that was. And I guess another buffet treat is all i need to cap it all off and end it on a high note.

Just after my Sunday work-out at Fitness First SM Megamall, I headed off to Dad's. Since this is a buffet restaurant, I made sure I ran more than the usual. I hit abut 10kilometer because I knew I have to eat not a lot of the same kind of food but a variety. I even skipped a meal and just had a powder protien shake to sustain my work-out to make sure that I gain the advantage of saving up for the parade of dishes along with nice beverages to pair with. Prices are reasonable given the quality of food and the number of selections. 695 for a buffet dinner is not that bad afterall.

Dad's
SM Megamall
4/F SM Megamall, Mandaluyong
(02) 636-3785


Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
Saisaki Japanese specialties

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
Bibo's plate 

Until our next foodtrip adventure, enjoy the moment. As the great teaching of Buddhism "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...