Monday, August 11, 2014

My Birthday Shoot

3 days before my actual birthday.

I had an amazing time doing this shoot. It was a perfect weather, almost gloomy, to do an outdoor pictorial. And I am happy with the result. This has been one of the many collaborations I did with the photographer, and I feel at my most comfortable state whenever he clicks his camera.

Location: The Fort Strip
Photography: Joseph Nunez

I truly appreciate and value the ways with which my real and true friends have shared their thoughts and ideas-- and guided and misguided me somehow. The last twelve months have been extremely stimulating, rewarding (as I came to know a lot of friends from my work with Congress, to Xtera Outsourcing, to some gigs as well as the Workshop I have attended for a couple of months). I have disabled my wall post because I wanted to receive some private messages or greetings my friends wanted to say. Though some have made it their status for today or shared and tagged me on pictures which I have to accept because-- well, it is such a sweet gesture! and from time to time (real time) I have been posting pictures of what's goin' on today. As this day is very special for me.I have a lot to be thankful for and I can really name a few who have made my last year's meaningful and yes- life changing!

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
What I am Wearing: Top: Sweater from Forever21Man, Jeans from Folded&Hung, Shoes from Payless, Eyewear  Ray-Ban Matte Transparent Mirror Aviator Sunglasses

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
Top: Vintage TEE, Eyewear, Transition Glasses from Rayban

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
Wearing, a hand-me-down Shirt from my good friend Bolts, Watch from Kenneth Cole, Khaki pants from Bench Ray-ban Eyewear for Accessories
my sibs Tj, Em, Biancky, Boody, Noelle and Danielle-- I am so extremely proud kuya to you all. Though minsan si Em at Bianca parang mga ate ko pa. At si Tj Kuya ko. Salamat sa ating samahan at pagtutulungan.

Cuzins, Tito's, Tita's--- you are all loved. thanks for the respect and the love and i love you all twice as much.

Mommy & Papsy: ur love for each other is so inspiring, it made us realize that FOREVER is not just a myth. stay in love. and we 'love' you for that...

Xtera (LMU & AAA-Sales nd Support)- thank you specially to my boss Mommy O and my Admin Family!

TEDF, looking back, I wouldn't be the man I am today if I didn't share that adventure with you, may it be a good or lousy acting hahaha-- that was all part of the journey. I know I have so much more to learn. Thank you for the impact you made in my life especially my workshop classmates (you know who you are) and Direk Joey.

Thanks everyone. It was indeed a happy Birthday!!!

“Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come.”

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...