Saturday, April 2, 2016

Bibo in Singapore

I have always been fascinated by Singapore. Probably because my cousin JB works there and few of my friends are working there too. They would always post something nice on Facebook about the country and I found out that living there is like being watched, because there's security camera all over. Like a Big Brother kind of thing. That explains the almost zero crime rate of the country, a manifestation of a highly urbane and progressive nation. 

So here I am ready to experience what this country has to offer.


At the airport, all smile and I am ready. Singapore here I come


TOUCHDOWN SG. You know you are in a 1st class country by the look of its airport. 

Checked-in


BEFORE SUNSET

Almost 7pm and the Sun is still up. Welcome to my small and humble apartment in the next 3 days. Excited to roam around the city.


HANGOUT At Mt.Emily is where I am staying here in SG. I have a small room but my resting area where I can watch TV and have unlimited coffee is big. And the mini garden gives me a countryside vibe even if I am at heart of the city. Plus a park just across is an added bonus. I will definitely walk around the park early morning tom

 Enjoying my Starbucks Orange Honeycomb Crunch after a long walk in the city.



Good Morning Singapore


My Complimentary Hotel (heavy) Breakfast. Need to be full for a long day ahead.


Amused by this City name. Sounds Familiar. Lol

 Amusement at Sentosa

 You should definitely visit Sentosa Island. Sentosa Island with its Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, Palawan Beach, Songs of the Sea Laser-Musical Show, and so on rate as great places to visit with family. The Universal Studios Singapore, on the island, is the second theme park of Universal Studios in all of Asia.










Also, I was able find time to meet up with 2 of my closest 2nd degree cousins on both side of my Mom, the Quirino's and the Floralde's.


My cousin Lani who works at the Bank of Singapore

 

and my cousin JB who works as a Communication Manager for ALENU, an I.T. Company



SINGAPORE EXPLORATION CONTINUES...










And SOME FOOD...


When in doubt and on a tight budget, there's a friendly Subway store in every corner.


My budget friendly Singaporean Dish at Asian Food Mall where my cousin JB brought me to buy some pasalubong.


and a healthy American Breakfast during my last stay at the hotel before going to the airport.

SO LONG SG...


If you want a different kind of vacation destination, somewhere that fuses a range of cultures both old and modern,Singapore is definitely the place to be. It is cosmopolitan city that celebrates diversity, its Asian roots coexisting happily with the modern influences. A multicultural and multilingual.

On your next overseas travel, make it Singapore.

Until our next travel adventure,

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...