Thursday, April 7, 2016

BUHAY AKTOR: Babae Po Ako


Yes, I joined last year's Summer Workshop of Philippine Stagers Foundation. And I consider it as one of the highlights of my summer last year. Even if you have already booked many gigs and projects, being new in this industry, you just keep on honing your craft, you just have to.

After attending almost 4 months of workshop for Teatro Expedicion under Director Joey Paras, and 3 mos under Direk Anne Villegas for Light of Life, I knew I wanted some more learning. And I am thankful for it's Director, Atty. Vince Tanada for welcoming me in their home for this month-long workshop. 


Sharing with you one of the output of the workshop. The immersion Play "Babae po Ako" written by Atty. Vince Tanada and Jordan Ladre with JV Cruz and Cherry Bagtas as our Directors. This play went on to win the Best Play and I bagged the Best Actor award.

Creative Director: Atty. Vince Tanada
Photo Courtesy of Patricia "Trixie" Dauz












DREAM. BELIEVE. CREATE. SUCCEED

And Always Remember to not let your Dreams just be Dreams.

For the Believers!!!


Until our next adventure,
Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...