Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Taste of Korea: O Ga Ne (You had me at Samgyupsal)

I frequent Tomas Morato, but I never really realized that there is a good Korean dine in this area near ABSCBN. A korean joint that is worth your money. 

TWO WORDS: UNLIMITED SAMGYUPSAL! How much? 350 pesos! with one serving of rice and a bunch of korean side dishes (Kimchi will always be my favorite) and boy, you gotta see how thick their meat is.


On this food trip adventure, I was joined by my brother Mike, it was our first time to eat there and I already see myself going back again this week. It was about midnight and we just came from an audition, we were looking for a good food. And I'm glad that this resto is 24-hours open. We were able to eat around 5 plates filled with meat. It was tasty and soft. Their sauce paired off really well with the meat including the sides. Mike especially loved the baby potatoes and seaweeds that were extra salty. 
We had fun cooking the meat. The smell though is quite strong but with the food, i didn't care about it that much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...