Tuesday, March 29, 2016

BUHAY AKTOR: Bibo in Chicken



Chicken
A film by Real Florido
Cinemalaya Film Institute



"Are you free tomorrow?" was the text I got from Real Florido, it was the same message I also received in Facebook messenger. I, for some reason just said yes. And he asked me if I have a camouflage pants and a gray shirt. Then I said Yes again. So he told me to be at Firestarter Office at 7:00 am and we'd go to Binangonan Rizal for a shoot.

This Director is the one that gave me an opportunity to act in a full length movie when I was starting to do workshop in acting. 

You may visit my previous post on my 1st ko si 3rd experience on these links:

My 1st ko si3rd experience

The Gala


I will be doing a special project for Cinemalaya 2015 where he is part of the Film Institute.

It is a great feeling to be part of this festival because it is the most patronized Independent Film Festival in the country.

Cinemalaya has always been a platform for aspiring actors, directors, cinematographers, and script writers to showcase their talents as well as to express their own creativity by producing such remarkable movies which I've been a witness years ago when it started. So here I am ready for my shoot.


By 6:00am I was already at the office waiting for the crew as we will travel to Binangonan for the shoot. 

My look for this film. A post-war surviving soldier.

with our Make-up Artist Rodolfo Sitchon

And some of the BTS photos which I have long shared on my Instagram and Facebook page.



After 2 days of Shooting, it's a wrap for us.


The Official Poster of Chicken


During the Gala Presentation of Chicken at the CCP




with our director Real Florido and my co-actor RJ Agustin



with my ever supportive friends

with GMA-7's VP for Entertainment Ma'am Lilybeth Rasonable

with my brother who's always been there for every project.

Thanks to my friends who came to support this film.

with Cinemalaya Institute President Laurice Guillen at the Gala night.



Cinemalaya doesn’t only focus on full-length films but also gives importance to the short features.
The Cinemalaya shorts provide great, witty and oftentimes humorous stories that are unusual, exceptional and sometimes eccentric all under 20 minutes. This year the panel asked the students of Film Institute to provide short feature in Black and white, with no speaking lines. And that's quite of a challenge for a filmmaker.

We all have to support Philippine Cinema, I choose to be part of this industry because I have so much faith in the artistry of Pinoys. I am hoping though that I may be able to participate this year's festival.So to any Directors and Producers out there, aheeemmmm. Hahaha

Until then,
Bibo 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...