Friday, March 4, 2016

YES I am ALIVE

Going back to blogging after a long break can be very difficult.
It is after 6 months that I am logging in to my blog.



Yes, I went away for an extended holiday. Yes, I went with the full intention of logging in as soon as I am in front of my computer. Sadly it didn’t happen for me like that, nothing like that at all. I've been used to doing Facebook and Instagram and putting lengthy words can be tedious at times. In short, I got lazy. I am sorry.
And YES, I am inlove. So I give all my time to the person I am with because, I am, well- uhmmm, norturing a baby relationship. Yes, the past few months have been truly wonderful and frankly just what I needed. It was good for me to step back and slow down, to savor sunny and sweet moments with the love of my life, attended casting calls, did some films, mostly shorts, had an AVPs with some corporations, celebrated Christmas and New Year and Valentines Day, hahahaha but the truth is that I missed this place, and all of you. And I know that my relationship is going to last a lifetime anyway so here I am unapologetic and jumping into Blogging again. 
Hello 2016, I am again dusting off my favorite spot in the cyber world, THE BiboBayona.Blogspot.com page. 
Today is a big day. I am on my way to Makati for  my rehearsals and fitting for the first commercial I booked this year. Shoot will be on Monday and Wednesday, so I think that everything is smooth sailing I figure  this is the perfect point to return here, to this spot I love to do this thing I love. It’s high time to tell more small stories about self and world, to unpack and honor the sweetness and struggle at the heart of my life, to ask big, unwieldy questions that seem urgent and interesting and meaningful somehow, to share simple and profound things I love and admire.

I still have to come up with a plan as to how I can regularly update my site, maybe I should schedule my post like M-W-F or T-TH-S,  but this is what make me being me, the unpredictability, and unfrequency, feels so right. 


But if you want to know more stuff about me, my Instagram is also public, follow me there: www.instagram.com/bibobayona, where I tend to eschew limits and go overboard and post tons.

Anyway, I’m genuinely thrilled to be back to blogging and and there is so much to smile about. And write about.  So that’s just what I’ll do.

Happy March everyone.




Until then,
Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...