Thursday, November 15, 2012

Boradise with Gorgeous JB

My ready-made friend for life...

I now know why God made us cousins, because Im sure our respective mothers couldn't handle us as sibs.. For the reason we both know.

This particular trip was suppose to be a cousin bonding among us Helen, Jb and Moi until cuz Helen had to do the last minute cancellation because of some errands in the UK.

So me and my gorgeous Insan JB who is based in Singapore went on to have one of the best times of our lives...

Boradise: Boracay Island Paradise


Good Morning Boracay


Breakfast with my cousin Jb at the Mandarin


had my henna tattoo





Bumped into my HS sweetheart Ana ( and fascinated how she turned into such a fine classy lady)
who is also vacationing in Bora



epic first night


ending: totally f*cked up & wasted



swimming time












patryin at Guilly's Island



until my next Bora adventure...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...