Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Viva Cebu

My last trip to Cebu was very specific and also very visual. I wanted to see one of my best friends Khrissy and also to check out new places that this Queen City of the south has to offer.

Khrissy Davis has always been super dooper nice to me the moment we've been introduced during my first job as a call center agent while I was doing my thesis back in college. She was and always is my number 1 ego-booster.

I would tag her along to UP Campus for breakfast after out shift. And since we've gone separate ways after college ( she is now based in Cebu attending their family business and me-- in this concrete jungle Manila where dreams are made of... haha)  we always touch base. This is my trip to her place few years back.



check-in at Manila Domestic Airport

 welcome to Cebu; here being serenaded while having lunch at SUTUKIL; their version of dampa 

View while having lunch

food is great. definitely a place to visit once you are in town

i am just amazed that everywhere there's SM- and CEBU is a no exception

welcome treat for me from Tita Ester ( Kris' Mom)




Mountain View (over looking the entire City)

Kris took me to this Thai Massage Parlor- which i badly needed that day

Meet my cebu-based BFF Khrissy Davis

Pahinga muna

Next Stop: Tambuli Beach Resort

time to hit the beach



my new friends who eventually became some of my closest friends Ian Kintanar and Kai







I have gained new friends and so much more from this trip- will definitely visit you again CEBU.


Category: Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...