Saturday, October 5, 2013

Master of Ceremonies


I ain't Mario Lopez nor Ryan Seacrest , (though I've been told that my looks will make a run for their money.. hahaha- yabang lang. lol)  I consider it as a compliment and not a task every time I am ask to host for a wedding reception or program. Afterall, it is always nice to witness a union of two lovebirds. And it is nicer to be given a task as an Emcee for their big day together as one, I am a believer that the highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.

This year- I have been given the task to be the wedding reception host for the union of 3 lovely couples.

And I am sharing memories of these 2 wedding ceremonies that are really special.


1st: Larry & Neri Wedding 



Neri, the bride, wearing an Edwin Teng creation

Ryan (Left) My Highschool classmate is the bride's brother who happens to be one of my closest friends.



good times after the ceremony





goofin' at the photobooth
















"The Rose-Scott Wedding"


Rose has been a great mentor of mine. We were colleagues for 1 year in the company I worked for in Mckinley. And I remember even before the engagement, she already asked me that I should be the host once she gets married. So I wasn't surprised when even if I was already working for a different company and she called me up and reminded me of our agreement. 












Reunited with some old peers







And as always for my closing spiel: Well I guess that's about everything ladies and gentlemen we finally come to the end of our program. It has been a great day and a wonderful evening with you all. Again thank you all for your presence. god bless and Goodnight to each and everyone.



My next Wedding Host Gig: November 23 for Lida & Roy Wedding at the Island Paradise SAMAR!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...