Friday, October 18, 2013

October Chill

 It's a break for me from work at Congress and after that brief meeting that I will be writing again for a magazine-- ( I am so excited; I will be announcing it soon) earlier today. My good friend (and great photographer) Joseph Ryan Nunez and I had a brief photoshoot earlier for his lookbook. And Im glad that he chose me as one of his subjects.

So for the love of blogging ( I made sure I get my copy too before it get posted) and being a supportive friend, here goes!!! Hope you guys will have a fantastic weekend.






Photography: Joseph "JR" Nunez
Location: BGC
What I wear: Accessories (Head:) Oxygen, Sunnies from SM Accessories. Jacket from TerraNova, Jeans from FUBU, Inner shirt from UniQlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...