Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oh Sandra!







Overheard someone saying "Grabe teh ang Gravity, overhyped lang" But being a huge fan of Sandra Bullock (I remember one of the first hollywood movies I've seen was Demolition Man opposite Sylvester Stallone during my early grade school) off to cinema I go.

Gravity is actually a very good movie. I give it a 9. The story might have revolved only with Sandra and George being stranded in space. But I give more props as to how the story was told. It's not too cluttered with over the top visual effects and the silence during the collision scene gives it a more thrilling impact. Sames vibes as 127 hours, the human will to survive. On more than one occasion, I found myself in an open-mouthed amazement as to what I was seeing on the big screen. Gravity deserves the hype.

I was mermerized. It was a true masterclass in acting. When the antagonist is not a person but the circumstances, it's difficult but Sandra nailed it.

A second Oscar trophy isn't far from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...