Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Childhood Sweetheart Just Got Married!

(Late Post but Blog-worthy)

With skin as white as Snow White. And a voice as sweet as Arielle.

---I remember having a huge crush on this then 7 year- old Grade 1 Classmate of mine in Samar.  Her Name is Celeste.

---I remember sending her home after school before I head home ( I was barely 9 years old on my 3rd grade).

---I remember how I cried when I learned that she was going to Manila to study High-school after our elementary Graduation.

When she returned to Samar on our 3rd year in High-School as a transferee, I already had an eye for someone else. Silly me.. and the magic died. But we remain really good friends.

Even during our College days here in Manila- i went to UP and she studied in Mary Chiles College we would always hang out as if we were still HS classmates along with our batchmates. Our batch remains solid.

So when I got a call that I will be part of her big day- it was bittersweet for me. Because I am reminded that yes- we're getting older and she would always remain  that Celeste that I once, in my life, dreamt of being a partner for life. hahaha

Best Wishes Celeste and Archie.

My Congratulations to the both of you. May you have a lasting union.










with My HS Classmates ( L-R) Atty. Zandra Turla, Cuzin JB Floralde and Ronnie Celis


the occasion also served as a mini HS Reunion





Waiting for the bride's grand entrance

The Newlyweds with our HS batch



Photobooth at the Reception where everyone is having a good time.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome Ete... Huli ka balbon... it's an open secret anyway. haha. Thanks for sharing this on your FB...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...