Tuesday, October 22, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL

It has been years since I was out from college. And I am forever grateful for the learnings I gain from one of the best institutions in the world.

So for this "back to school" photo-ops with Joseph and for Jolly's Men's make-up  portfolio, there shouldn't be any other place to shoot than my home for 5 years--- UP Diliman.

I still imagine going back schooling and further my studies and here's probably what I'd be wearing if I were a school boy again (Mostly local retails to meet the budget, but I will definitely vouch the quality and the comfort).

I could still pass as a college dude, yes? Hahaha

1st look:


What I am wearing: Black Top from F&H, Jeans from Fubu, Cardigan from Memo, Sling Bag from Bally

2nd look:


What I'm wearing: College Button Down Top (Bench), Pants (FUBU), Watch (Kenneth Cole), Bracelet ( iMorellato)

3rd Look:

What I'm Wearing: Plaids that I used to sell for Bazaar 

(A blog has been posted about my love affair with plaid last year for some of my most favorite pieces)



Ooops, here's more: BTS from the photoshoot

The wonders of Jolly Molly ( concealing all the imperfections) visit her online portfolio and her official website at  www.adventuresoftheredlippie.com

The wonders of JR Nunez ( Camera test before the actual photoshoot) For bookings contact Joseph at 09328680225



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...