Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bistro Mondo: You'll keep coming back!

Bistro Mondo
Location: Makati
4893 Durban St., Poblacion, Makati
(02) 519-0042

It is refreshing to find an establishment in Makati that projects elegance (like an Old Makati vibe) and the service and menu list are at par with it.  This is my second time to visit this establishment after I was invited for a Christmas Party by the Cranium Gang.  (They just love to play cranium and monopoly- hence, the name of the group). I fell in love with the place.

bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
We occupied the roof-deck of the establishment. Such a breath of fresh air literally. Everything was delicious. And everyone was happy at the party.
I've been wanting to go back to this place because I really love the food and its big serving.

bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
Bibo at Bistro Mondo; Revisited!

bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
Their version of Gambas is to-die-for!

bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
oh my.  Just arrived!
Beef SalpicaoTenderloin cubes sauteed in garlic, olive oil, and finger chill at 350.00

bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
Frozen Margarita


I can definitely see myself going to this place again and again. The food is great with a very relaxed atmosphere.

Until our next foodtrip adventure,

Bibo



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...