Thursday, February 6, 2014

Good Boys at Chikboy

Jeff Yu who works as a Manager for Shell Philippines has been my friend eversince college- there was a time when my sister Michelle and I shared an apartment with him when we were all students in UP Diliman. One of the most down-to-earth person I know, Jeff remains to be one of  those persons I am grateful I can call my true friend. Despite the busy schedule that we both have, once in a while we manage to touch base and just drive around  Manila and eat.

Here on one of our stop-over, at Chikboy Jupiter, on my Sulitipid Midnight Meal. Jeff didn't eat because of his no-food-after-6 policy.

bibo bayona, foodblogger, blogger

bibo bayona, foodblogger, blogger
Ginisang Kangkong sa Bawang at 35.00

bibo bayona, foodblogger, blogger
SInigang na Baboy at 69.00 Extra rice at 15.00

bibo bayona, foodblogger, blogger
Sagot Gulaman at 29.00
With a little less than 150 on food and hours of long chat, I'd say one of the best bonding nights  I had with this good man.

Until then,

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...