Sunday, February 2, 2014

Taste of Korea: Wang Mart


Wang Mart Korean Grocery
Location: Polaris
Bel-Air, Makati
Philippines

One of those sleepless nights because your biological clock has turned upside down and at 2 AM you are craving for something. 
I tried going to a convenience store, 7-11 and Mini-stop, but most of the items can be found in all other regular stores, so I figure there are more choices in a Korean supermarket and one right here operates 24 hours a day.

You see- I am not a big fan of meat not that I am a vegetarian nor for some ethical reason (though I am trying to live a healthy lifestyle), so Korean food really fits my palate.

I once work with a Korean employer before (and i have very good relationship with the food that they serve to me). So once in a while I crave for the Taste of   "annyeonghaseyo".

bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
A Milk tea at 40, Korean Cup Noodle (Chili Ramen)at 60.00, Kimbap ( korean rice rolls with vegetables and seafood) at 99.00 and a free single serving of Kimchi)- korean Craving Satisfied for just PhP200.00

bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
Dig in.

I'd say "haengboghan sigsa"; until our next food adventure,

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...