Saturday, February 15, 2014

Taste of Korea: Bulgogi Garden (Revisited)

This time a date with my sister Em.

Bulgogi Garden
Kalayaan
125 Kalayaan Ave Central, Quezon City
(02) 382-3915

And this post is brought to you by her generous wallet. Lol

My sister and I are very close (we all are), since we grew up together and up until college where we came to Manila to study we were each other's watchdogs- reporting to Mom if one is not acting in accordance to well; what is just and right. hahaha.

I was so fascinated when Ian and I came here for his birthday dinner that I told myself I will definitely come back. ( this is the link http://bibobayona.blogspot.com/2014/02/taste-of-korea-bulgogi.html )

I tried the Samgyupsal and it was really good. We asked the waiter for their bestseller and they wouldn't name their Restaurant as Bulgogi if it's not their best.

and the usual side dishes. That night, there were close to 10 appetizers or banchan served to us. The two that stood out among the rest were Kimchi and Sweet Potato.

bibo bayona, review, bulgogi, foodblogger, blog

our main course: Beef Bulgogi (with egg)  good enough for 2 people

bibo bayona, review, bulgogi, foodblogger, blog
My San Mig Light Beer and her Mango Shake (our table is well- a little messy)

bibo bayona, review, bulgogi, foodblogger, blog
Thanks to the polite and very friendly crew for more photo ops with my sister.

All in all is was definitely a great foodtrip adventure with my sister. The place has high ceiling, and very roomy feel. The tables are spaced very well. Toilets are clean. Ample parking space.

Until our next foodtrip adventure;

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...