Wednesday, February 5, 2014

They've got it all at SM!

Once a month I do some 'survival' grocery shopping for my month-long supply. That includes my toiletries, my cleaning materials for my pad, my supplements, food (including canned goods, instant noodles, some fruits, dozens of eggs and so much more). 

And this particular Sunday I did my replenishing of supplies at SM Hypermarket C5 (besides Tiendesitas). This branch is so near my place and it's easy access. There are so much food stalls inside the mall and this day my foodtrip adventure is to try and taste some of the food available there is.

bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger

bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
from one of the food stalls offering Mangga (25.00) at Singkamas (15.00) with Bagoong

bibo bayona, foodblog, blogger
Fresh Lumpia at 45.00

I'd say Carpre Diem! Seize the Day folks, until our next adventure;

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...