Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lasang Pinoy: Seafood Island


Blackbeard's Seafood Island
Location: U.P.- AyalaLand TechnoHub
Commonwealth AveUP Campus, Quezon City
(02) 332-2256

Seafood Island is one of my favorite restos because when I was still working on graveyard in Mckinley Hills,Taguig;  me and my colleagues would often have our breakfast here, do the Filipino style boodle fight and what we call "one for the road" beer session.

And I am glad that there's one right here in the North.

bibo bayona, foodblogger
On my foodtrip adventure here, I was joined by my kumare Merly (her eldest son Cyril is my inaanak).
bibo bayona, foodblogger
Sinigang sa Miso
bibo bayona, foodblogger
Tokwa't Baboy and Below Zero SanMig light
bibo bayona, foodblogger

bibo bayona, foodblogger
Let's eat :-)

Seafood Island offers an extensive menu that can satisfy any cravings. Service is okay, food is served without having to wait that long (promptness is not an issue in this resto). The food tastes good with generous serving. So if you are in a company of someone, simply order an extra rice and ask for an additional plate and spoon and fork and you have an amazing lunch or dinner date.

Until our next foodtrip adventure,

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...