Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BEAT SEX ANY DAY*


that's the name of their famous signature cake and I have just experienced it.


GAYUMA (Love Potion).

Before the song GAYUMA became widely popularized by Filipino rapper ABRA, this was the name of the restaurant that was a cult favorite by some Ateneans and yes UPians (I was still in college on the early part of 2000s) in Katipunan before it closed shop. Now, the daughter of Gayuma's owner resurrected the same "aphrodisiac" restaurant concept near the Maginhawa foodie street in Sikatuna Village.

So I'm here to give it another shot now that I am decently earning (I remember I could only afford a slice of cake and a glass of service water back then because I had to budget my allowance for some reading materials).


Location: 123 V. Luna Extension (Maginhawa St.) Sikatuna Village, Diliman,Quezon City 1101



Their Cheezy Menu:

They still have this same feel-old atmosphere


their freshly BREWED Coffee is a booster. It easily kicked in from my 1st sip
Eto malupit: HHWWPSSP--- Holding Hands While Walking Pa Swing Swing Pa--- hahaha.. beat that?! simply put: crispy fried peppery chicken tenders with rice.. YOWN!

"I LOVE YOU CROSS MY HEART"--- you'll surely say YES to this....


they gave me this free taste... and it tasted so good I had to give in and order one!

"MY GIANT NUT IS A YUMMY NUT"-- this is one of their latest menu, a buko pansit in seafood medley.. really a must try



their signature BEAT SEX ANY DAY ( they actually renamed it, i remember ordering this dessert with a name BETTER THAN SEX from their old branch in KATIPUNAN)

Hmmmmm.. Agreed! This cake can definnitely beat SEX any day. lol


The look of a satisfied customer. Happy tummy. Happy Bibo




and I will definitely visit you again GAYUMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...