Sunday, December 1, 2013

'TIS THE TIME OF THE YEAR

and I am feeling blue. Can't give out the emotions (or is it the angle?) that the photographer Joseph Nunez is asking from me on the look-book he is working with.

But everything else is cooperating today. My hair is not a mess. So lovin' the weather. I can really feel Christmas is near.

I'm a little orderly here (madungis talaga ako minsan) with a tucked in button down, chino, a leather belt and shoes.

I think that nothing really beats the beauty of white button down. It's a classic closet staple. You can pair it with slacks and you have a formal look, pair it with chino or jeans you have a relaxing look- and you can even pair it with shorts along with a good slip on shoes.

What do you guys think?


pinoy style, in fashion, men's style men's fashion


pinoy style, in fashion, men's style men's fashion, Bibo Bayona

What I'm wearing: Button Down Long-sleeves polo (Uniqlo), Belt ( Fossil), Khaki Jeans (Bench Chino), Shoes (Kickers), Accessories: LV Bag (Reporter's); Eyewear ( Carrera), Leather Bag


pinoy style, in fashion, men's style men's fashion, Bibo Bayona

Location: Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City
Photography: JR Nunez

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...