Monday, December 23, 2013

There's noTHIN like it!


Foodtrippin with Coolai

We don't just enjoy parties and clubbing, we are also "twosome" foodies. After our Beach escapade, Coolai and I met up for some food adventure.

Personally, before I hit the (buffet) table, I set a fitness goal – typically, one hour of fitness (be it running on a treadmill or lifting some not so heavy weights) then I knew I deserve some carb-loading session.

Our Destination:
Shakeys: Shell Pasong Tamo Branch
Shell Pasong Tamo corner Mola St.,Makati City
Metro Manila, Philippines


Post Work-out picture. preppin up for a foodtrip with my pal Coolai. It's going to be Carbo-loading session ahead


Avoiding the Paparazzi as she picked me up at FF The Fort 



1st to arrive; CHEF's CHOICE SALAD; ( Ham, Grated Cheddar Cheese, crunchy croutons and hard-boiled eggs heaped on fresh lettuce, served with your choice of thousand isand or ranch dressings. Family: PhP 279.00


My Choice: Chicken N' Mojos is still the best tandem Family Pack is at PhP670.00
Coolai's Choice: Basket of Belgian Fries: PhP 185.00

ALL IN: Pizza: Manager's Choice Thin Crust-- Shakey's No. 1 and signature pizza loaded with ham, Italian Sausage, Green bell pepper and onion. (Party Size at PhP625) Drinks:  Strawberry Milkshake PhP 125.00 Chicken N Mojos, Belgian Fries, Chef's Choice Salad






Kanya-kanya muna tayo!


We are not even half-way through it. Oh boy! 


That ready made smile. Still Camera-conscious while enjoying her pizza.

There's noTHIN like it. ( Excellent thin crust pizza in town)






And that much needed coffee and tea after that sinful meal

and some popcorn too. Maghapong kwentuhan



Coffee for detox? I don't know but my friend says it works for her.


A little photo-ops in between conversation

I settled for some tea





Now, that's ENOUGH!!!



Until our next adventure,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE,

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...