Friday, December 6, 2013

GENTLEMAN IN WAITING

My very first photo-shoot with JR Nunez. 

This is more of a collaborative effort. My good friend Kiko lent me his suit (MERGER) and my classmate from HS Dyesabel ABEL did my make-up. (I was part time acting during this time. Did some small role for a TV series and I was part of an independent movie. I had a booker then Mark Tanala of Xquisite Management and I also did some hosting for corporate events-- hence the need for a set card. and all my friends were very supportive)

I think that a man looks better when he wears a suit, It can be worn at a variety of occasions and locations without ever looking too out of place, all the while enabling him to look and feel truly stylish.

Bibo Bayona
remains to be my most favorite picture. and my most liked Facebook cover to date. Had it mounted in my room
Bibo Bayona

Bibo Bayona

Bibo Bayona

Bibo Bayona

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...