Friday, December 6, 2013

Me-Time at MESA


I think that any time you can be alone with yourself is very important (especially in the comfort of good food. Lol)

I would like to share my adventure in Greenbelt 5, Makati. I had a me-time at MESA Filipino Moderne Restaurant. It is very hard to get a place; and I'm glad I had an earlier reservation. 

This is my 3rd time to dine at MESA and I have yet to try half of the menu. One of the reasons why I keep coming back to this place is not the good tasting modern Filipino food served with a knack but the generous plating yet reasonably priced items. Plus, their waiters are very attentive and respectful ( and they just know if you get an amazing picture. They even proactively suggest to photograph you couple of times for more options)

Bibo Bayona, foodtrip foodtrippin
My buko Juice(PhP60.00). Very refreshing. For a very reasonable price, you can even ask them to open it up and indulge those tender meat inside after finishing your drink.

Bibo Bayona, foodtrip foodtrippin
Baked Tahong with Cheese as an appetizer(PhP290.00)
Bibo Bayona, foodtrip foodtrippin
Flying Tilapya; crispy boneless served with four sauces (PhP350)and Tinapa fried rice (PhP165). No more effort in taking off the meat. Comes in bits and yes boneless plus there were 4 sauces to choose from: vinegar, sweet chili, honey bagoong and mesa's signature sauce.

Bibo Bayona, foodtrip foodtrippin
Chicken and Pork Pochero (PhP360.00) and Talong Salad in a Goblet (PhP80.00) now being served. Happy Eating!!!

This covers my empty stomach from breakfast until lunch with left over for dinner. Hahaha

Take some time today to stop and think about where your life is taking you. Smile and keep on going. and EAT!!!

Until my next foodtrip adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...