Monday, December 2, 2013

MEET ME AT PARVATI


You see, I am such an adopted (so I claim) QC boy. Having studied in Diliman for 4 years in college, started working and lived in an apartment in Quezon City before I moved in to my humble unit in Mandaluyong in 2008.

A recent world survey says that QC is one of the 10 Cities in the World with the most number of goodlooking guys. Aheeem. Apart from the obvious, Quezon City also has a lot of gastronomic destinations for the foodie: there's Timog, Tomas Morato, West Avenue, Maginhawa, Katipunan, Technohub and the stretch of Kalayaan.

Then there's TriNoma, a mall that opened in 2007, owned by Ayala Land. The mall offers a mix of indoor and al fresco dining choices in all its levels.

When I was living in the area, this was my go-to mall on weekends. I had my weekly dates there (either with family or just like any other single guys do. lol), whether they be lunch followed by a movie, or a movie followed by dinner.

And If you were to meet me up in Trinoma you'll surely could only find me in one place there, PARVATI..

Parvati is in the lower ground floor of TriNoma, flanked by Bread Talk - Toast Box and Gourdo's. It has very friendly staff and crew. And they used to provide unlimited coffee ( now they're only serving 1 glass free and charging 50.00Php for a refill)

Some of the documented photos I have while chilling, eating, and meeting up with friends & families ( and some selfie).


Me-time with Mango Torte and Mini Brazo de Mercedes as my company



Bibo Bayona Parvati
this is a must try: Mango torte


with Highschool Friends BejeanZandra and cuzin Jb

with my good friend Atty Zandra Turla
chillin like a villain


My kababayan and childhood friend Matt

Bibo Bayona, Parvati
This is so fancy.. And it is so tempting.. Chocolate custaroons..


with cuzin Jb enjoin our TACO SALAD; An original Parvati recipe for the figure-conscious and chocolate fundant cake

with UP schoolamte and a dear friend, mate Ian enjoyin our SMOKED SALMON SANDWICH WITH MANGO DILL DRESSING. Parvati's offering to sandwich lovers and Chocolate custaroons

All time fave for health conscious TACO SALAD; a food to feel less guilty after indulging on a high-card cake

Mango Torte and a brewed coffe; a match made in heaven


Sundate withh my sister Bianca



choco-caramel cake also goes best with Parvati's brewed coffee

Bibo Bayona, Parvati


could stay there until closing for long talks


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...