Sunday, December 8, 2013

Feeling Homey at Cafe Mary Grace


It always leave me satisfied whenever I get the chance to dine-in or just enjoyin a coffee & bread moment at Cafe Mary Grace.


Bibo Bayona, food, foodtrip
Enjoying my me-time moment with Home-made Iced Tea Wild Raspberry Php75.00 and their signature Apple Pie ala-mode (Php 252.00)
Bibo Bayona, food, foodtrip
A nice go-to place for meeting and brainstorming

And since I'm a self-confessed coffee-addict, these are their pastries that go best with it;

Bibo Bayona, food, foodtrip
Ensaymada Php73.00 and I'm not exaggerating that this is the best tasting ensaymada in town. From what I heard, this is how their success story started-- a great tasting bakery for ensaymada and now they have very nice cafes spread out in the metro. This is best eaten with a cup of Cappucino (PhP98.00)


Bibo Bayona, food, foodtrip
Brewed Coffee (PhP79.00) and Apple Pie (Php135.00)

Bibo Bayona, food, foodtrip
Brewed Coffee (PhP79.00) and a slice of Tiramisu (PhP110.00) also make an ideal combo

You can check out the Mary Grace Cafe at the ground floor of Greenbelt 2, Makati City for a nice shop interior and a great dining experience.

A good dine or 'meryenda' need not be expensive. Go and explore Manille! And check out Cafe Mary Grace. Highly recommendable.

Until my next foodtrip adventure,

Bibo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...