Saturday, December 28, 2013

It's X(tera)-Mas Party


This is such a late upload.

Aside from Congress, I also work at Xtera. A company owned by my good friend Ocel Calmada, who happens to be such a generous employer.

Photos of the said Christmas Party that took place last December 16, 2013 at the roofdeck if Tivoli Garden Residences in Mandaluyong City. I served as a Host for this occasion.

Preppin up for the party. Apologize for this annoying selfie; also a check-up if everything is in place and I look good on camera

Here now at the lobby of Tivoli Residences

That PHOTO-booth moment

Goofin' around with my work-mate Lai Mabunay donning our version of Mr. & Mrs. Smith





thanks for fixing my tie Kim Bee


What I wore: Suit from ZARAMAN, Longsleeves Polo form 101NewYork, Gold Tie from Wallstreet, Belt by Memo, Watch by Kenneth Cole, Shoes from Payless.


Hope you enjoyed your Christmas Parties as much as i did.

Happy New Year everybody!!!


Until Then,

BIBO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...