Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fun nights with Ash & Ian

Location: Ortigas Home Depot

I am staying clean tonight. And by staying clean I mean no alcohol intake for the rest of Saturday night. But I just couldn't resist the invite of my fellow isko Ian and Ash.

So all Juice for me and virgin cocktail for 2 bars we hopped into in Ortigas Home Depot (and that means just a little damage in my pocket.. bwahahaha)

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
These 2 are busy checking their phones. Iba na ang may lovelife!
Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
Sticking to my promise: my 1st drink is Cranberry Juice while Ian is having Rum-Cola and Ash with her Lychee Margarita
Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
All time favorite Pulutan: Calamares
Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
Our friendship really runs deep. She could've been an ideal girlfriend in only. But we'd rather settle as 'younger brother and his ate'. haha ( Ash is just about 2 years senior in College)
Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
2nd Drink: Mango Juice Oh boy. the smell of that alcohol is so tempting. but I want to keep sober all through out

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
Ayun oh! Selfie inside the Comfort Room 

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
2 SanMig for Ian, Mojito for Ash and (yes) I am having Four Season Juice.

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
and here with my 4 season juice. hahaha
Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
Cool buddy and a great part of my journey. hahaha. Glad to have a friend in you Ian Carlo :-)
YESSSSS!!! I survived my night-out without a drop of alcohol. 

Until then,

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...