Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Heat is On!

Here's one for buffet lovers, a place for people with huge appetite, for those who want different kinds of food in one sitting (choices, choices, choices!!) For most foodies at 2,200+++ dinner cost is not an everyday dining choice, so when Sato Family invited me to have dinner with them I immediately said yes!



This Japanese family has been very nice and kind to me eversince I had their eldest son Takeshi as my student. Even if I no longer teach their son, they would always take time to meet me up once they are in Manila to keep in touch.

Bibo Bayona, Heat, IamBiboBayona

Heat
EDSA Shangri-la Hotel
G/F EDSA Shangri-la Hotel, 1 Garden WayWack Wack, Mandaluyong
(02) 633-8888 loc 2740 or 2741

It was certainly a feast for the eyes. Food was well-executed and tasted as delightful as it was executed.  I walked around first to get a glimpse of everything before deciding which to take. I only took the ones that seemed really appealing and gave up those that we’re already too familiar with. With the best bites,I left satisfied and definitely full.



Bibo Bayona, Heat, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, Heat, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, Heat, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, Heat, IamBiboBayona
Holy Crab!!!

Bibo Bayona, Heat, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, Heat, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, Heat, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, Heat, IamBiboBayona
Service is high-end and the ambiance in Heat is undeniably grand. With its no-nonsense decor and seemingly pedestrian menu, Food is outstandingly executed. Instrumental music fills the air while you enjoy your food

Bibo Bayona, Heat, IamBiboBayona
My frst plate

Bibo Bayona, Heat, IamBiboBayona
Here comes another one for a more sulit buffet experience. 
Heat is surely one of my best bites. Looking again at these pictures of different cuisines of food being presented makes me salivate now. 

Until our next foodtrip adventure,

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...