Thursday, March 13, 2014

Shakey's at Home

The internet has literally shrunk the world, especially our food habit. We realized that time is something which is very short for each one of us, and instead of cooking or driving through and walking to the nearest food stall or resto, we'd rather have it just a click away and the menu is right on your screen, and within hour the food is delivered right at your doorstep.

So here I am all glued to my DVD marathon while enjoying pizza from Shakey's!

I know it's going to be a looooong night for me so I ordered a family pizza-- but a healthy one: Shakeys Garden Veggie Pan Pizza


Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
Yuhmeh (just kije me-- lol) yet healthy. Click this link for its calorie-content. Trust me- you won't feel guilty even if you finish the whole box through-out the day!
Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
And yes-- that #selfie moment while eating the first slice of pizza. Lol


Until then. we all need that me-time moment! The next time you do it, make it a pizza me-time moment.

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...