Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hey Summer!

Photography & Styling : Joseph Nunez
Location : BGC, Taguig City

Bibo Bayona, IamBiboBayona
What I am wearing: Top; Forever21, Walking Shorts; Penshoppe, Arm Candy by SM Accessories, Watch by Kenneth Cole, Eyewear by Calvin Klien, Footwear by Birkenstock


Summer is almost here and it's the season for an open-toed footwear (though I am not really a big fan). Thanks to Chris of  www.pinoyguyguide.com for giving me these perks, I got my first pair of Birkenstock sandals. Last Sunday I went to their branch in Glorietta Mall Makati, and I must say that their staff were so accommodating they helped me decide what to choose among their product lines. I opted the classic type, I've been told that these pair are the more popular ones, two-strap slip-ins popularly known as the "Arizona" line. They are very comfortable to wear; you know you're getting quality construction and comfort that comforms to your own feet - even if the pricetag seems a little high.

Until then, this Summer; Do what makes you happy and don't care what other's think. Nothing should hold you back!

Enjoy,

Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...